Membership Application Form
Please read the following notes about the application form before starting to fill it in.
This form is for new memberships only, to add a new member to an existing family/group membership or to pay a subscription please use the member’s area.
The following rules apply to online membership applications available for our two most popular types of membership.
There are other membership options e.g. for individuals working with the DSAUK, or organisations. For these other kinds of memberships please contact the DSAUK office by email or phone.
A family/group membership application requires
- A postal address
- At least one email address
- Personal details of two or more applicants, (Name, DOB, email, restricted growth condition)
- At least one applicant must have a restricted growth condition.
- All applicants must be part of the same family or living together as a group of two or more in shared accommodation.
Family/group memberships cost £25 a year.
There is no restriction on the number of members in a family/group membership. Members can be added whilst completing the membership form, and at any time after that by logging into the member access area.
An individual membership application requires
- A postal address
- An email address
- Personal details of the applicant (Name, DOB, email, restricted growth condition)
- The applicant must have a restricted growth condition.
Individual Memberships cost £15 a year.
Membership applications with a postal address outside the United Kingdom will incur a £5 surcharge to cover additional postage costs.
All membership applications are subject to approval by the DSAUK.
Memberships expire and need renewing on January 1st each year, regardless of when they were paid for.
NEW MEMBERS SUBMISSIONS WILL BE COMING SOON! PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY!